Backlog:

Started my day with this. It is very invigorating. I was a little worried because Ginseng is not my favorite thing, but, I could hardly taste it at all. I didn’t taste much from the yerba mate either… really, what this tastes like is a sweet coffee. Quite pleasant, and I like that I can enjoy the flavor of coffee without the aftereffects of it. (coffee makes me nauseous)

Kittenna

Ooh, one to mark down for myself! I love the flavour of sweetened coffee, but it has a tendency to upset my stomach rather unpleasantly. While I’m loving all the teas I’m trying, sometimes I still want a drink that resembles the flavour of coffee just a bit more!

LiberTEAS

I’m the same way. I used to drink coffee all the time, and sometimes I miss it, but I don’t miss the nausea that I’d experience about two or three hours later. To be truthful, I prefer tea over coffee, but, sometimes, I do miss coffee.

Comments

Kittenna

LiberTEAS