Today’s cup is much better than my first cup. I did a little tweaking with the brew time and found that with this particular tea, it came out better with 3 minutes steep time instead of my customary 2 1/2 minutes in my Breville.

This really does taste like black tea and Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal. I can’t say that I’m surprised, because Frank is the “Willy Wonka of Teas” but it is still rather impressive. I can’t say that I was very excited to try an oatmeal flavored tea, but, it’s actually quite tasty.

I am obsessed with tea!