I really like this pu-erh. It tastes amazing! It has these delicious cake-y kind of flavors, complete with notes of vanilla, sugar, caramel and cinnamon … even some wheat-like tones in there! So good!

Definitely a pu-erh I’d recommend to anyone, even someone who doesn’t think they like pu-erh. This is incredible!

Tamm

I’ve heard pu’ be called a lot of things, but cake-like has never been one of them!

Bonnie

Is this the new one…oh please say yes! If so I am envious!!!

BTVSGal

Darn! Now I want to try it, and I was going to ask for the spring oolong. Now after reading vanilla,caramel and cinnamon I want to try it.

Bonnie

Oh Oh Oh I just looked at my order and I DID order this…it should arrive tomorrow…I’m a CRAZY woman! I can’t remember what I’m doing one minute to the next. I ordered the Laoshan Black that’s supposed to taste like Chocolate also!

LiberTEAS

Yes, it is one of the new ones.

Amariel

This sounds amazing!

smartkitty

It sounds really awesome. I’ve been playing with the idea of getting some; now I’ve read this entry, I may have to.

Kittenna

Haha, I’m the same as smartkitty; it’s been sitting in my cart for days as I contemplate what to buy, but I think you just pushed me over the edge :)

Ian

I got this one with my order and I was just wondering what your brewing parameters where? I only got half an ounce and I want to make the best out of it and your review was one of the things that made me order this one!

were* oops :P

LiberTEAS

I eyeball the amount of tea that I use, I would estimate that i put about 2 1/2 nuggets of the tea in my gaiwan. I rinsed for 15 seconds. The first infusion was 45 seconds, the second 1 minute. I combine the first and second infusions in one cup, and add 15 seconds to each subsequent infusion, combining two infusions in each cup.

Kittenna

Hahaha, Ian – I mentioned to David that LiberTEAS review swayed me towards picking up an ounce (or half ounce?) of this! And I was only a couple days away from asking about her infusion methods too :D The power of a positive review!

LiberTEAS

Oh… I forgot to include the temperature. For this, I used 190°F for the rinse and the subsequent infusions.

Great minds think alike Krystaleyn:D

Charles Thomas Draper

Is this a record for “likes”?

Comments

Tamm

Bonnie

Is this the new one…oh please say yes! If so I am envious!!!

BTVSGal

LiberTEAS

Yes, it is one of the new ones.

Amariel

This sounds amazing!

smartkitty

were* oops :P

Great minds think alike Krystaleyn:D

Charles Thomas Draper

Is this a record for “likes”?

I am obsessed with tea!