This is very nice. The overall taste is very minty and crisp, but I also taste a hint of peppery warmth … not super spicy or anything, but just a hint of kick toward the tail. The sage gives a nice earthy tone to the cup. Very nice to curl up to as I am preparing to head to bed … it’s SO late! What am I doing up?

Bonnie

Night owl wanting the last punctuation of tea before your day is done!

Azzrian

This sounds yummy!

Comments

Bonnie

Night owl wanting the last punctuation of tea before your day is done!

Azzrian