I’ve wanted to try teas from Le Palais des Thes for a while now, and their offer on SneekPeeq was the perfect opportunity for me to try some of their offerings. My only complaint is that it takes a LONG time for the order to finally ship after it’s been placed (like almost 2 weeks!) but once I received shipping confirmation the package arrived quickly. And I guess with the savings that I received using sneekpeeq it was worth the wait.

This is a really tasty green tea. The flavor is so refreshing! I like that the green tea is prominent and stands out amongst the flavors of peach, kiwi and watermelon. I can taste each of these flavors but, they do not dominate and overwhelm the flavor of the delicate green tea. It’s really soft and soothing to sip. Very nice.

Bonnie

Watermelon! I’ve been looking for a good (great) watermellon tea. Some of the ones I’ve looked at are not available anymore.

momo

I got this today too, I really did not like how they shipped it. I had to go to the leasing office to get it. I’ve had t-shirts shipped in smaller bags, what a waste.

Azzrian

I think this is the one I got! I can’t wait for it to get here! I got shipping confirmation two days ago so hopefully it will make it by sat!

Azzrian

Amanda are you saying there was not much TEA in the package?

momo

No, they put the tin in bubble wrap and then put it in this massive plastic envelope that more resembles a large bag.

Azzrian

I wonder if the company ALWAYS ships like this or if it was because it was off sneakpeeq

Dinosara

Ooh, I can’t wait to try the teas from the Le Palais des Thes SneekPeeq box I ordered!

And Azzrian – in these situations it is usually not the company that ships the tea, but SneakPeeq itself… SneakPeeq gets the product from the company, sells it for cheap, and then ships it out in their own shipping containers.

LiberTEAS

@Bonnie: this is not a tea I’d recommend to someone looking for a watermelon tea … the combination of flavors makes it so that it is less a watermelon tea and more a green tea with delicious fruit notes … if that makes sense.

Azzrian

Yeah that is what I suspected Dinosara – thanks for the confirmation! I often wonder how these sites really work. These “flash sites” are getting pretty popular! The shipping on them is usually the downfall for me! Oh and getting people to sign up!

Comments

Bonnie

Azzrian

Amanda are you saying there was not much TEA in the package?

Dinosara