drank Hawaii-Grown Oolong by Samovar

This is a really REALLY good Oolong. The flavor is truly unique. I can indeed taste the tropical notes here. It is sweet and fruity (but not overly fruity), with a nice buttery smoothness to it. I’m on my third/fourth infusion now (the third and fourth infusion combined into one cup), and the mouthfeel is lighter than it was at first. It was very silky at the start. The woodsy tones are delightful the way they mingle with the floral and fruit notes.

A lovely Oolong experience.

Tina S.

I got to try a Hawaii Oolong a few weeks ago and I agree, they are absolutely breathtakingly lovely. If you can, look into their greens as well. We had Ola’a from the Tea Haus and it was possibly my favourite tea ever.

Camiah

This sounds very intriguing! It looks like an order from Samovar is in my future.

ashmanra

I have heard great things about Hawaii grown black tea as well. I guess I am going to have to place an order!

Kittenna

Did not know tea was grown in Hawaii. Learn something every day!

LiberTEAS

@Tina S. I’ve tried the Ola’s Garden tea (from KTeas) and I loved that as well, it was special to me not only because it was delicious but because my gramma’s name was Ola. She was the only real mother I had, so anytime I find things that remind me of her, I embrace them fondly.

Indigobloom

LiberTeas: that is a lovely story, thanks for sharing that with us!
My grandmother’s name was Anna. I pause every time I hear or see that name, and smile because it brings back so many memories :)

Comments

Tina S.

Camiah

ashmanra

Kittenna

Did not know tea was grown in Hawaii. Learn something every day!

LiberTEAS

Indigobloom

LiberTeas: that is a lovely story, thanks for sharing that with us!

I am obsessed with tea!