drank Evening Indigo by Kally Tea

This is absolutely perfect. I wasn’t sure that I was going to actually brew anything else this evening, but, I decided that I really wanted to try this, and I’m glad I made that decision. This is REALLY very good. A perfect tisane for those who love lavender. The lavender is strong, but it isn’t too strong to the point of tasting soapy. Lovely citrus-y notes to this as well as hints of mango and rose. These flavors complement the lavender so nicely.

Good night everyone!