Thank you TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this tea.

This is yummy! I love that I taste the pumpkin and the spices, as well as a touch of the creme. Smooth and deliciously creamy, sweet and just YUM!

Definitely an autumnal feel to this tea, but, as we are still having some rather chilly spring days here in the Pacific Northwest, I find this to be perfectly enjoyable right now! I love that this tea is available year round, too, because even though it is an autumnal celebration in a teacup, I happen to LOVE autumn and love celebrating its splendor year round!

CHAroma

It has been an awfully cold spring, hasn’t it? I live on the East Coast, and we had a couple days of 70 degree weather. All the cherry blossoms starting blooming, but then the frost killed them. :( Drat the cold! I’m ready for some heat!!

LiberTEAS

Yes, it has been a cold spring. But, as I prefer cold weather to heat, I am not complaining. :)

CHAroma

I’m the crazy girl at work who wears a winter jacket in the middle of summer. I can’t stand the cold. *shiver :)

Bonnie

We’ve had lots of 60’s and 70’s no rain since Sept. till today! But here we have dry heat no humidity and few bugs. I like the weather better than where I lived in California. Denver gets more snow than I do, I’m 1hr. North.

Comments

CHAroma

LiberTEAS

Bonnie

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA