Having another cup of this tea before I send the rest off to my SororiTea Sister. I have had this tea a few times now, and it seems to get better and better.

The flavors here are subtle and yet very smooth … well-rounded. The jasmine and the bergamot work well together because neither is overpowering. Two gentle flavors making a very smooth, delicious cup of tea. Mellow and enjoyable.

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA