Yum! I was inspired to order this in honor of the Year of the Dragon, I think mostly because it’s different than most Year of the Dragon Teas because it’s not a Dragon Well. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good Dragon Well, but, I’ve already plenty of Dragon Well in my cupboard thanks to another Year of the Dragon tea (Andrews & Dunham), so I probably wouldn’t have ordered this if it had just been a Dragon Well.

And I’m really glad I did order it, because it is so yummy. The flavors of lemon and passion fruit are two that I wouldn’t normally think of putting together, but they work together very well. The lemon is tart and tangy, and the passion fruit gives a sweetness to the cup to soften the lemon a little. The chrysanthemum gives just a hint of floral note to the cup, just something a little different. Everything really works together very nicely.

I am obsessed with tea!