Wow! This is really quite good. Cinnamon-y with a nice balance between sweet cinnamon and spicy cinnamon flavors. I smelled the pepper and ginger before brewing, but, they aren’t quite as strong in the infusion, really, they seem to enhance the cinnamon more than stand out as independent flavors. It doesn’t taste herbaceous or medicinal, it tastes cinnamon but without that artificial oil-y cinnamon taste, it tastes very natural and cider-esque. It’s warming and makes a very enjoyable, relaxing cup.

I’m sad that it took me so long to try this, because, it doesn’t appear that Teaquilibrium sells this particular blend any longer. This is quite nice.

I am obsessed with tea!