Yes, I agree with Amy Oh, this does smell like the holidays. Cinnamon and a little bit of ginger, with apple and vanilla and almond. YUM! It’s one of those teas that I can’t seem to stop lifting my mug to my nose just to smell it. It smells sweet and warm and comforting.

I find this tea to be a medium-bodied tea, a little lighter than I expected given its strong aroma. It is not as rich as I would like it to have been, but it is still very delicious. I think it needs a stronger black tea base to withstand the strong cinnamon notes.

I am obsessed with tea!