Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this!

I really am enjoying this blend. It is one that I overlooked while shopping the other day at the Spice and Tea Exchange. It has a lot going on, and one might think that its too much for one tisane, but, they all work together very well. The cloves start out warm, and then I notice the licorice-y tones, and by the end of the sip, I notice a crisp mint tone. The pineapple comes through with a sweet, juicy note that really refreshes the spice melange.

The yerba mate is not a strong flavor here, I notice hints of earthiness that seem to unify with the earthiness of the clove and anise, but it never becomes a strong earthy flavor.

Very lovely, I enjoyed this quite a bit.

I am obsessed with tea!