drank Green Citrus by BourgeaTEA

I brewed some of this last night. It’s pretty good. The sweetness intensifies as it cools, and by the time it reached a warm temperature (somewhere between hot and room temperature), I found myself unable to stop drinking it, as it was so tasty. Leads me to think that this would make a stunning iced tea.

The citrus flavor does not overwhelm the fresh, slightly grassy green tea taste. While hot, the lemon and lime flavors were very apparent (not too strong though, as I said), but as the tea cools, the flavors morph into an almost grapefruit-y taste. It was rather interesting. I like this.

Azzrian

Sounds really great!

Comments

Azzrian

Sounds really great!