Having another cup of this tea today so that I can finish my full-length review of it (the review will publish tomorrow evening on the SororiTea Sisters blog). I like that the tea flavor is the most prominent taste, followed by the cherry, then the coconut and almond. The result is a flavor that is robust and malty and flavorful first, and after the first couple of sips, the cherry emerges and it tastes sweet and juicy. By mid-cup, the coconut comes alive, tasting creamy and smooth, and a hint of nutty almond flavor sits in the background. A nice dimension of flavor.

I really like this one more with every sip!

I am obsessed with tea!