Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this tea.

This is a fantastic silver needle. The leaves are soft and fluffy, like one would expect a silver needle to be, and the flavor is quite rich! Surprisingly rich and full! Normally, I might expect a bit more of a subtle approach from a Silver Needle, but, this tea is delicate in its nuances and the way they present themselves to the palate, but not so much in the overall flavor. Sweet … juicy even! With a lovely savory spice tone toward the tail.

Quite lovely.