drank Pot O' Gold by 52teas

Oh WOW! This is SO YUMMY! As I mentioned yesterday, I had been sick for a while there, and my taste buds were slow to recover, but, I am REALLY GLAD that they’ve recovered so that I can enjoy this tea in all it’s splendor. It’s so yummy delicious good.

Deliciously creamy and smooth and sweet and I love this.

Bonnie

Glad you’re better!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Happy to see you’re back on your feet. I was so close to buying this one. Glad it was good not glad I didn’t get any but that’s how it is. Can’t have them all even though I do. LOL :)

Comments

Bonnie

Glad you’re better!