Thank you to Ashmanra for sending some of this tea my way!

I was so excited to try this when I opened the package and smelled it – it smells WONDERFUL… Spicy, sweet and delicious, it makes me think of Thai food! YUM!

This is really good. It’s not REAL spicy, it has some kick to it, but, it’s not a “too-hot” kind of kick, it’s got the right amount of heat to offset the sweeter flavors, to make this a savory tea rather than something that’s sweet, or something that’s spicy. It’s very well balanced.

Like this one a lot!!!

Azzrian

Isn’t it just the BEST! I LOVE it! :) Want to buy a ton of it and bury it in a safe place.
>..<

ashmanra

I am so glad you both liked it! I have emailed the company to ask if they will make it available to us, and have texted my daughter to ask where they got it. She said they actually bought it at a tea shop in Dublin. I am planning to ask if he can pick up some of this and some more Madame Butterfly.

Azzrian

Wooo hooooo – so funny I emailed the company on the mango pepper too LOL maybe they will see the popularity resurgence! :)

Comments

Azzrian

>..<