drank Oolong Raspberry by ZenTea

Thank you to DaisyChubb for sending me some of this Oolong! This is quite nice!

The Oolong has a buttery taste to it, and I don’t know if the flavoring has just really brought the buttery flavor into focus more, or if it is just a very buttery Oolong. The raspberry is stronger in the aroma than it is in the first few sips, but now that I’m about halfway through the first two (combined) infusions, I notice the raspberry much more. I like the way the buttery tones of the Oolong and the raspberry notes play together.

Quite a pleasant cuppa. Thanks again, DaisyChubb!

I am obsessed with tea!