Oh wow! This is so lovely! Just as the description suggests, I can really taste a crisp minty note. There is no mint in this tea, and it is not a flavored tea, this is just a natural characteristic of this tea. Amazing. It is sweet, no bitterness, with a rich, smooth, malty quality. A very comforting tea – the kind you want to drink hot and with which you want to curl up under a cozy blanket in front of a fireplace. Which is kind of nice because we have been experiencing a rather chilly spring day today.

I really like this one… I hope that T-Oolong gets it in stock again.

I am obsessed with tea!