drank Dreidels & Donuts by Tealish

Thank you to DaisyChubb for sending me this … this is a tea I’ve wanted to try for a while now, so thank you so much for giving me this opportunity!

This is so yummy! Berry sweet, chocolate-y rich and it has a satisfying baked cake kind of taste to it too. Very smooth, not overly astringent, very rich and delicious. Decadent even.

This is one to add to the shopping list when the holiday season arrives.

Dylan Oxford

Does this tea still exist? I was looking around on their website, and was not having so much with the luck.

LiberTEAS

I think its a seasonal tea, maybe sold out until the holiday season gets closer.

DaisyChubb

Yeah – they were selling off their 100g tins at half price just after christmas – but hopefully it comes back because it’s a keeper!

Comments

Dylan Oxford

LiberTEAS