Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me a bit of this rooibos… it is really quite nice. I agree though, it does take a little patience. The first couple of sips were very rooibos and nothing else, but, after the second or third sip, I noticed the flavors of chocolate and pineapple emerging.

The chocolate becomes stronger as I continue to sip. Never really a STRONG chocolate note, but it adds a nice, chocolate-y creaminess to the cup and melds nicely with the nutty tones of the rooibos, which is now not quite as strong as it was in the first couple of sips. The pineapple could be a stronger flavor as well, but, it does brighten the overall cup.

A very pleasant cup.