So delicious! Definitely one of the better Jasmine Pearl teas I’ve encountered. Sweet, buttery and rich, the jasmine notes are subtle and soft and exotic. No soapy notes here, just gentle floral tones and sweet, fresh flavor.

LOVE!

TeaBrat

I might need to try it. Everything I’ve had so far from Mandala has been good!

seule771

Hum! interestingly good and simple review. I must remember to make mention of yours when reviewing Harney & Sons Dragon Pearl Jasmine Floral Tea. Key words to look for buttery. I don’t like soupy or buttery. Good review I guess.

Comments

TeaBrat

I might need to try it. Everything I’ve had so far from Mandala has been good!

seule771