drank Dragonwell by The Tao of Tea

Backlog: This afternoon, my daughter and I went to the Lan Su Chinese Gardens in Portland. They have a Tao of Tea teahouse there, and we of course had to stop for a tea and some snacks. My daughter had the peppermint tisane while I had the Dragonwell. Quite nice – and a lovely way to spend the afternoon. The food was yummy too!

TeaBrat

I really need to make a tea field trip to Portland!

Dylan Oxford

Ditto. I need to head down there on a weekday though, and check out Steven Smith Teamaker’s shop. That would be great fun :)

TeaBrat

We could do a Steepster party. WooT!

ScottTeaMan

My sister lives in OR…I could fly to Portland and ditch her…HAhaha!

Just as long as No Teavana…….we have that crap around here too. :-||

Comments

TeaBrat

I really need to make a tea field trip to Portland!

Dylan Oxford

TeaBrat

We could do a Steepster party. WooT!

ScottTeaMan

My sister lives in OR…I could fly to Portland and ditch her…HAhaha!

Just as long as No Teavana…….we have that crap around here too. :-||