This is quite lovely! It has a lovely Orchid note to it, which reminds me of my oldest daughter who presented me with a gorgeous orchid plant for Mother’s Day. A purple orchid, of course, as purple is my favorite color (and her name is Amethyst!)

The first two infusions produced a cup that is sweet and floral. Overall, it’s quite delicate in flavor, but, in its softness it is smooth and quite indulgent. Luxurious. I notice that as it cools, the flavors mute a bit, so it’s best to drink this one while it’s hot.

Subsequent infusions produced a stronger flavor, not quite so delicate and soft. Very floral – very orchid-like in taste. It is sweet, with hints of vegetation, and even a soft buttery note in the background. Very pleasant.

Missy

high five purple is my favorite color too. :)

Comments

Missy

high five purple is my favorite color too. :)

I am obsessed with tea!