I ordered the newly rescued Gingerbread Chai from iHeartTeas and Rachel included this sample with my order.

This is really very nice. At first, all I really tasted was the slightly grassy taste of the green tea, but after allowing it to cool a few moments and taking a few sips, the raspberry really emerged. It is sweet and just a little tart, like a fresh berry would be. The apricot is there too, although it is a much softer flavor, asserting itself in the aftertaste more than at any other point.

Quite enjoyable. Sweet but not too sweet, and the combination of raspberry and apricot is very pleasing. My full-length review of this tea will publish next week on the SororiTea Sisters, but for now, this is a good one.

Kittenna

Sometime I am going to have to acquire a sample of this. It sounds so good.

Azzrian

I had a sample – I need to order it!

Kittenna

Yeah, I totally said the above, promptly went onto her site, and ordered it along with two other signature blends and some coconut pouchong. Self-restraint is not my best asset.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

It’s good to know I’m not the only one with self resistant issues. :)

Comments

Kittenna

Sometime I am going to have to acquire a sample of this. It sounds so good.

Azzrian

I had a sample – I need to order it!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

It’s good to know I’m not the only one with self resistant issues. :)

I am obsessed with tea!