A lovely Oolong – sweet, and so delicate! The floral notes are very soft in the first cup. With subsequent infusions, the flavors do pick up a little bit, but they remain a little on the delicate side. It is like drinking the air that breezes through a garden: the flowers and the grass, and the clean, crisp air. So delicate and serene.

It is very refreshing too, I find the delicate quality of this tea to be so thirst quenching, and less dry than a more astringent tea might be. Sweet and exotic, and just the right tea for this afternoon. I find myself adoring this tea more and more with each sip.

K S

Love your description of this one! Sounds amazing.

Kittenna

Very convinced I screwed this one up horribly my first try. Have got to give it another shot soon.

Indigobloom

oh that does sound deeeelish!!

tigress_al

Wonderful description! Now I wish that I would have asked for this one in my sample pack from teavivre.

Comments

K S

Love your description of this one! Sounds amazing.

Kittenna

Indigobloom

oh that does sound deeeelish!!

tigress_al