drank Genmaicha Chai by Culinary Teas

This is really very good. Sweet and toasty from the Genmaicha, and just the right amount of spices to create a warm and inviting cup. This is not a spicy chai, and yes, I do love spicy chai, but I like the balance here. The spices are gentle and do not overwhelm the flavors of the genmaicha, but, I can taste each spice. It’s a little peppery, zesty, cinnamon flavors are sweet and a little spicy too, the cardamom and cloves offer a solid background of spice, and I can taste hints of coriander.

I like the overall harmony of this cup. Well balanced and delicious. Very YUM!

I am obsessed with tea!