drank Rose Earl Grey by Red Leaf Tea

Backlog:

I had some of this tea earlier today. I had enough left over in my pot to chill some too, and had that with my dinner, and it is excellent iced as well as hot. The rose is strong, but the bergamot is equally as strong. The rose brings out some of the floral qualities of the citrus fruit. It has a perfumed taste without tasting like a bottle of cheap perfume, if that makes sense. It is heady and aromatic, and has a very exotic taste to it, rich and luxurious and feminine. A very fine Rose Earl Grey.

I am obsessed with tea!