drank Organic Kundaly by Butiki Teas

Backlogging – I enjoyed this yesterday as well as this morning. Steepster has not made it easy these last few days. Frustrating, yes, but I love this site so much that I cannot give up on it!

This tea is AWESOME! Perhaps the nicest Nilgiri tea I’ve ever had. It is a bit lighter than most Nilgiri teas – it is still assertive but not quite as bold or as malty as other Nilgiri teas, but what it lacks in those areas it more than makes up for in a sweet, delicious toasted walnut flavor. Wow! It’s really quite amazing.

Bonnie

Wow quite a recommendation!

LiberTEAS

I love Butiki Teas. And Stacy is fantastic… very fast response time to questions, and of course, fast shipping and … their teas are great too.

I agree 100%

SimpliciTEA

I have recently corresponded with Stacy, and I agree, she is fantastic.

Comments

Bonnie

Wow quite a recommendation!

LiberTEAS

I agree 100%

SimpliciTEA

I have recently corresponded with Stacy, and I agree, she is fantastic.

I am obsessed with tea!