drank Chai Indienne by Sands Of Thyme

This is one that I came across after organizing my stash recently. It is a little old, but I’m not one for wanting to waste tea so I decided to brew it up today.

Hmm… it is really still quite flavorful, I can taste each of the notes – the spices, the vanilla, and the rose. Even the black tea. It’s a tasty chai, although when compared to the Vanilla Rose Chai from Tea Chai Te that I had a couple of weeks ago, I prefer the Vanilla Rose Chai. This may not be the fault of the tea, though, given the fact that it is a rather old sampling. Because of that, I’m not going to rate this one numerically, I don’t think it would be fair.

I am obsessed with tea!