I am loving this Oolong. I don’t think I’ve tried a “sun-link-sea” Oolong before, so I really didn’t know what to expect, but, based upon my previous experience with Fong Mong’s tea I was pretty sure I’d like it. And I do.

This reminds me a little bit of a magnolia scented Oolong, it has that delightful floral note to it, but there is more to it too. There is a fruit note to this … Tea Pantheon describes is as an apple-like flavor, and I can see that comparison, it makes me think of a dry, sweet-and-sour apple wine … if there is such a thing.

Where this tea differs from the typical magnolia scented Oolong is that it doesn’t have that very buttery-creamy kind of taste to it. It has a light softness to it, but, it isn’t overwhelmingly creamy. It has more of a spring flower taste to me: light, crisp and fragrant, with hints of greener vegetation in the background.

Very nice.

Bonnie

MMMMMMM Can’t wait to try more!

Azzrian

I got this sample as well – I can’t wait to try it! Waiting for when I can sit with it. :)

Comments

Bonnie

MMMMMMM Can’t wait to try more!

Azzrian