OK, you HAVE to watch this video: http://raretea.m6.artlogic.net/news-and-reviews/videos/xaqGK6UTTQY Don’t worry, it’s short. But, it’s very funny.

And this tea is delicious. It does taste like tea. Delicious tea.

Rich, bold, malty, but I can taste the sparkling notes of the Darjeeling in this too. High fruit notes with a hint of muscatel. Very enjoyable!

Azzrian

Great Video!

LiberTEAS

I laughed out loud for a good three minutes after watching it for the first time.

Roughage

Marvellous video. I’m off to my local Sainsburys to buy some. Can’t honestly say I have seen it in there, but I don’t spend much of my time down the tea aisle because I get most of my tea online. Especially loved the comment about SHI Tea.

JacquelineM

Did you order it from England? I’ve been wanting to try her teas desperately, but keep hesitating because of the shipping. I should just bite the bullet!

Missy

haha! great video. I was going to watch it last night but my nook wouldn’t load it. Glad I came back to see it. :D

CHAroma

OMG!! HAHAHAHAAA!!! That video is hilarious! Is that an old commercial or a new commercial that they just made look old?

Comments

Azzrian

Great Video!