drank Alishan Shi Zhao by T-Oolongtea

I LOVE Alishan! My very favorite Oolong. And this is one of the best of the best… if not the best. Did that make sense? Basically, this is one amazing Alishan. Sweet … like honey. A pleasant mouthfeel that is thick but not so much creamy as it is reminiscent of a warm, thinned honey … but not sticky.

Floral, yes, but the floral tones are not sharp or pungent, they are more of a sweet, delectable floral, with a nice fruit note in the background that makes this Alishan quite unlike any that I can ever recall.

If you only try one Alishan in your life, make it this one.

CHAroma

I’m sold!

Comments

CHAroma

I’m sold!