I am surprised that this tea has never been logged here.

This is really nice. It is sweet, the pollen gives it a pleasing honey-like flavor and enhances the floral tones of the lavender. The lavender starts out really soft, almost blurred but in a very palate-pleasing way. As I sip, the lavender slowly comes in to focus. It reminds me very much of an impressionist painting. Up close, at first, it looks a bit messy and the paint strokes don’t seem to make sense, it is not very clear. But after a few steps away from the painting (or taking a few sips of the tea), everything comes in to focus and before you is a beautiful, breathtaking work of art.

ashmanra

JacquelineM should have some of this tea! She is a work of art, too!

CHAroma

What an interesting analogy. I love impressionist art!

Comments

ashmanra

JacquelineM should have some of this tea! She is a work of art, too!

CHAroma

What an interesting analogy. I love impressionist art!

I am obsessed with tea!