I’m on my fifth infusion now, and I’ve noticed that in these later infusions, a sour fruit taste begins to emerge. Not overwhelmingly sour, but a nice contrast to the sweet and creamy notes of the tea. A vegetal tone is also emerging – it is slightly sweet and complements the other flavors.

A really like this Oolong, and the more I sip it, the more I enjoy it.

Bonnie

Sometimes persistence pays off! Earlier I drank a nice puerh from Butiki and I just resteeped and am enjoying it again also! Cheers!

Comments

Bonnie

I am obsessed with tea!