I find this tea to be confusing … or at least, I think that the Spice and Tea Exchange is confused. The ingredient lists green tea, whereas the description and title calls this a White tea, and the leaves look like white tea to me.

This has a very romantic overture to it, the rose and the jasmine and the lavender are the most prominent flavors here, with the rose being the primary focus. The peppermint is rather soft, really, and seems content to sit off in the background. The white tea is not lost here, either, and offers a light, sweet, slightly creamy taste to the pleasing floral tones.

Quite nice.

Bonnie

Romantic overtures and creamy taste sounds restful and soothing!

SimpliciTEA

That’s a gorgeous looking tea!

Comments

Bonnie

Romantic overtures and creamy taste sounds restful and soothing!

SimpliciTEA

That’s a gorgeous looking tea!

I am obsessed with tea!