The second infusion is noteworthy because the tones have all softened. Not really lightened as in diminished, but softened as in become quite harmonious with one another … melding into a more unified flavor that is floral and sweet and soft and creamy. I think I like this second infusion even better than the first.

Bonnie

Think you and I are the only ones up late! It started to smell like Lapsang Souchong again so I put on a raincoat and went outside. The wind is up and shifted the smoke from the fire and is blowing it off the mountains and down here. Thick! I go out and watch the water drops at the end of the street on the hills behind me. Hard to go to sleep with the smoke in the house and the smell. You can’t lock it out! Hope you get some sleep!

CHAroma

I lie your clarification of the difference between softened and lightened. Very helpful!

Comments

Bonnie

CHAroma