Backlog:

Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this. It is REALLY yummy. The caramel flavor is strong, and it mingles so nicely with the fruity notes of the green honeybush. Sweet, mild and soothing. Very nice, indeed!

SimpliciTEA

Oh my, now I see there is also a green honeybush? Are the comparisons between Green and Red rooibos, and Green and Red honeybush, the same?

Kittenna

I also was unaware of green honeybush, and am too lazy to look it up right now, but that’s certainly interesting…

Comments

SimpliciTEA

Kittenna