drank Bai Lin Gong Fu by Canton Tea Co

This is lovely. I brewed it in my gaiwan, using a less-than-boiling temperature (to avoid burning my fingers) and steeping for 1 minute for the first infusion. The result is perfection. The cup is rich and robust and full-flavored, surprisingly so after such a short brew time. There are deliciously sweet caramel-y undertones, as well as a delicious bake-y kind of taste. Would be a good first-thing-in-the-morning tea as well as a nice pick-me-up in the afternoon.

Excellent.