This tea became a good friend of mine over the past few days while I had the flu. It really was comforting, and because I could keep resteeping, I didn’t have to do a lot of work when it came to brewing another pot of it.

This is definitely one of the nicest jasmine teas out there.

Kittenna

I was thinking a jasmine would have been a good choice for me to brew up since I’ve also been sick, but by the time it occurred to me I was already on my way to bed.

ashmanra

Okay, you have pushed me over the edge! I keep looking at this at A Southern Season and The Fresh Market, now I have to buy it!

Comments

Kittenna

ashmanra