This tea has a strong earthy scent which I noticed particularly after brewing. Reminiscent of peat and leather and wood. I like that even though it has the earthy scent, it doesn’t taste as earthy as it smells. It is really quite sweet and smooth. A very rich taste, almost buttery, but not in a green tea or oolong “buttery” kind of way, but more like melted butter with freshly baked bread. Very mellow and nice. I like this one.

Azzrian

Good LORD are you trying to tempt me into ANOTHER order! I just can’t not right now – but SOON! MELTED BUTTER and FRESH baked BREAD!?!? I just had a teagasim.

ashmanra

This one really is great. This is my next puerh order.

CHAroma

@Azzrian, I have some of this I’d be happy to share with you. PM me if you’re interested.

Comments

Azzrian

ashmanra

This one really is great. This is my next puerh order.

CHAroma