drank Rwanda Rukeri by Butiki Teas

Ahh! This is so refreshing!

The flavor is unmistakably vegetative, I taste notes of artichoke and kelp, and there is a fair amount of tangy astringency to the cup. It has a citrus-y finish. The mouthfeel is lighter than most green teas I’ve tasted lately, and it’s rather refreshing. It doesn’t feel “soupy” or brothy (and I’m not saying that thicker mouthfeel is bad), and because it doesn’t feel quite as heavy or thick, it seems to really quench the thirst. Very nice. Very nice indeed!

I am obsessed with tea!