drank Fruity Cherry Banana by Kally Tea

I was a little worried about the hibiscus here after I steeped it. I didn’t steep it long (just five minutes) because of the hibiscus, but, the liquid still looks very hibiscus-y.

And yes, I taste the hibiscus too, but, it works in this blend. The banana is sweet, so is the cherry, and the hibiscus gives the cup a little bit of contrast. It’s not overly tart or sour. I like that I taste the fruit, I even taste hints of strawberry and apple and orange. It’s bit like fruit punch without tasting so sweet. A warm fruit punch.

This would probably be pretty good iced too.

I am obsessed with tea!