This is very nice. I was a little afraid when I saw “rose essential oil” as I tend to prefer floral teas that have been scented with the flowers by layering the leaves and petals. I tend to find the floral teas that have been flavored with oils to be a little on the perfume-y side … a little TOO on the perfume-y side. But, this is not what I expected. This is delicate, not nearly so perfume-y as I would have expected.

It does have a slight perfume-ish taste toward mid-sip, but, it doesn’t linger, and it isn’t strong so it doesn’t become off-putting. There is a nice balance between rose and black tea, and I find the overall cup to taste sweet, floral and pleasant.

I am obsessed with tea!