drank Osmanthus Green by The Tea Table

Backlog: I had some of this last night, and I found it to be a little disappointing, really. I suspect it is because it’s a rather old sampling. The tea, overall, tasted rather dull and lackluster. I didn’t taste much from the osmanthus, and the green tea just kind of was meh. I didn’t even finish the cup.

And because the sample was a little aged, I won’t rate this numerically, as I don’t think it would be a fair representation of what this tea might be like fresh.

I am obsessed with tea!