drank Premium Earl Grey by Fusion Teas

This is one that I think I will try again tomorrow before offering a numeric rating. Today, it tastes pleasant enough, but I think I will do a little tweaking with the brewing parameters. On the package it suggests a slightly less than boiling temperature, and I steeped it at a full boil. I think I’ll go according to suggested brewing parameters tomorrow and see if I enjoy it more.

Today, though, it is pleasant enough – a deliciously robust black tea, and a soft bergamot note. I guess I find myself wanting a wee bit more bergamot here, and that’s why I want to try it the way they suggested it to see if I’m happier with the flavor. It’s ok now, but when I drink Earl Grey, I want fabulousness.

K S

The cooler temp helps I think. At first, I also thought it needed more bergamot. Then I decided that the French bergamot is just a different flavor than I am used to drinking. After accepting the difference I found it easy to like.

Comments

K S

I am obsessed with tea!