drank Plum Spice by Kally Tea

Nice! This tea reminds me very much of the holidays, especially the fragrance which is very cinnamon-y.

The first flavor I noticed was that of the Nilgiri tea, and that brought a smile to my face … although I must admit that I was rather surprised at first, because I was expecting the cinnamon to be the first thing I tasted since it is so well-pronounced in the aroma. The cinnamon is a spicy-sweet cinnamon, but the flavor is much softer than the aroma led me to believe. Sure, the cinnamon is there, abundantly, but, it isn’t overwhelming. The plum comes in about mid-sip, but becomes strongest in the aftertaste where there is a distinct plum-y taste. YUM!

I am obsessed with tea!