drank Rain Drop by Kaleisia Tea

This is pretty tasty! The strawberry flavor is so perfect! It is a strong, delicious strawberry flavor, it is sweet and a little tart like the real thing. The orange comes through nicely too, offering a hint of orange which accents the strawberry well. The green tea tastes lightly buttery with a hint of vegetative taste. Really yummy! This one will be awesome iced.

CupofTree

That’s too funny you have tea from Kaleisia, seeing as how they’re in florida and so am I, yet I still live too far south to go there! I havent ordered from them online though and literally have no tea shops to go to where I am. :( I cant wait to move to Washington!

Dylan Oxford

Yay, Washington!

LiberTEAS

@CupofTree that is kind of funny… I ordered this online though, and the shipping was fast!

Sandy Stith

That sounds super yummy!

Comments

CupofTree

Dylan Oxford