drank Huckleberry by Tea Licious

Backlog:

Thanks to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me a bit of this tea.

It’s really good. Huckleberries are indigenous to this area, so I see a lot of different huckleberry products at the “made in Oregon” or “made in Washington” type shops, but this is my first time trying a huckleberry tea. It’s quite refreshing – the berry flavor is a little sweet and a little tart.

A ripe huckleberry tastes a little sweeter than a blueberry, but with that distinct tartness that you get from a blueberry that is especially noticeable in the aftertaste. It’s tasty, very berry-ish, and tastes good hot or iced, but I think I prefer it iced.

I am obsessed with tea!